SUPPORT & FAQ
Please read prior to use:
- CAUTION, lights can get hot, so use care when handing.
- Never use for extended periods stationary >5mins.
- Do not use in High or Boost mode when travelling at low velocity <10km/h.
- Keep cooling fins clean and free of mud and obstruction.
- Allow lights to cool prior to storing.
- Never leave lights unattended when on.
- Keep lights and battery away heat sources, fire and combustible materials.
- BEWARE, lithium ion batteries are VOLATILE and can explode or catch fire.
- Remove the internal battery and disconnect the external battery when not in use.
- Ensure batteries cannot short when note installed in the light.
- Disconnect chargers from the mains when not in use.
- Only use INDIGO parts and batteries.
- Batteries can get warm whilst charging (40°C).
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging.
- Our batteries can be cycled approximately 300-400 times and/or 2-3 years before noticeable loss in capacity.
- Ensure batteries are fully charged before storing in a cool dry environment.
- VERY IMPORTANT, ensure batteries are inserted correctly and pole orientation is correct. Damage to battery and light may result if incorrectly installed. Batteries inserted incorrectly voids warranty.
- Dispose of batteries appropriately.
Our lights are very bright:
- Never look into light.
- Please use and ride responsibly.
- Racing heart/flash modes recommended for daytime riding.
- High and boost modes must NEVER be used in urban areas.
- Do not immerse in water.
- This light is for bicycle use only.
- Runtimes and output data are approximate. Performance my vary depending on factors such as age, condition and external factors such as ambient temperature.
- INDIGO5 Instructions
- INDIGO5.01 instruction supplement (PDF)
- DUALmount Instructions
- UNImount Instructions